Join us for the 2023 Summit on Thursday, April 6, at the Cranberry Country Lodge in Tomah, Wis. For more information and to register, CLICK HERE!
Since 1991, AgrAbility of Wisconsin has been promoting success in agriculture for farmers with disabilities and their families.
Farming– a Hazardous Job
Over 4,000 injuries occur on Wisconsin farms each year, many resulting in permanent disabilities. In the entire United States, agricultural production is one of the most hazardous occupations with the highest disabling injury rate of any industry.
AgrAbility services are available to those individuals and their families who are engaged in farming or farm-related occupations and are coping with the effects of a disability. Services provided at the home or farm are confidential.
- Programs are Helping Farmers with Disabilities to Keep Producing September 7, 2022
- Farmer Overcomes Challenges with help of AgrAbility Program August 29, 2022
- Klahn Joins AgrAbility August 16, 2022
- WRP Morning Show Interview July 6, 2022
- AgrAbility of Wisconsin helps keep injured, disabled farmers working December 2, 2021
- Rural Realities Podcast: AgrAbility of Wisconsin Helps Farmers Keep Doing What They Love September 8, 2021